What is E-smog?
The term electro-smog (e-smog) was coined in the 1970s, as an analogy to the term city smog, denoting the potential accumulation and concentration of hazardous exhaust and industrial fumes, soot and other chemical pollutants. Referring to today's electro-magnetic environment, the watchword e-smog denotes the very situation we are finding ourselves in, meaning that we live in a world of overlapping fields of both differing frequency and intensity. The term electro-smog is synonymous for pollution of the environment due to electromagnetic fields and radiation.
With e-smog, the biggest interference factor is not the strength or intensity of the electrical current but first and foremost its frequency of the electromagnetic fields. Much like loud classical music is not the same as loud punk rock music; one can be destructive to the ear whereas the other is harmonious. So too, differing electrical fields will not be harmful to some as others are.
Even so, scientific studies have found that all electro-magnetic fields are capable of biological activity on a cellular level, regardless of their weakness or intensity. E-smog creates a ‘technical stress' on the biological system, adversely affecting cell regeneration, hormone production, metabolism and immunity. Maintaining a safe and protected environment in the home and workplace are of vital importance.
What Are Electro Magnetic Fields?
Electromagnetic fields (EMF’s/ EMR’s) are a dangerous form of environmental pollution. They are invisible energy fields emanating from electrical & magnetic devices such as high voltage electrical cables, transformers and sub-stations, radio & television transmitters, mobile phone masts and aerials, microwaves, mobile phones, pagers, electrical wiring, computers, satellite communications, digital TV’s etc.
Robert Becker, MD., author of Cross Currents: The Perils of Electropollution, Medical researcher, expert on electromagnetic radiation and twice Nobel Prize nominee, states that “… the greatest polluting element in the Earth’s environment is the proliferation of electromagnetic fields.” On a global scale, he feels this to be a much greater problem than global warming.
Scientific studies have found that all electro-magnetic fields are capable of biological activity on a cellular level, regardless of their weakness or intensity. This ‘technical stress' on the biological system, can adversely affect cell regeneration, hormone production, metabolism and immunity.
Research into EMF’s has linked them to brain tumours, leukaemia and other forms of cancer.
Other areas Electro-magnetic Fields can affect Your Health?
Exposure has been known to cause
- Altered blood pressure
- Chronic stress – affecting serotonin, tryptophan and other neurotransmitters
- Sleep disorders
- Changes in blood cell counts
- Lack of concentration
- Tension headaches
- Weakened immune states
- Cardiac complaints
- Thyroid imbalances
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Metabolism disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other Memory problems
- Hormonal changes
- Certain cancers –esp Brain, Eye, Ear & Leukaemia,
- Birth defects
- Fertility problems
Fertility, EMF’s and Melatonin Imbalance:
The fertility problem is one that is ever-increasing in our modern world. Even small amounts of EMR’s are known to affect hormones significantly. Hormones such as testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, insulin and melatonin as well as others, are like instruments within an orchestra and in order to work optimally, need to ‘harmonise’ together. By altering even one of these, it will alter the communication to the others and the effect they all have on the body.
An imbalance in the hormone, Melatonin, has been found to be the ‘usual suspect’ in many conditions including;
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Sleep Disorders eg: jetlag; shift-worker syndrome
- Depressive disorders
- And now, an imbalance is implication in certain Cancers especially breast cancer.
Effects of Melatonin Suppression:
- Melatonin suppresses excess oestrogen and suppresses the development of breast cancer. It is also implicated in the suppression of other oestrogen-dependant cancers.
- Melatonin also increases lymphocytes in the immune system. It may also counteract stress-induced immunosuppression. Suppression of melatonin – by EMF’s or other means, may down-regulate the immune system.
- Melatonin enhances the tumour-fighting effects of Vitamin D by 20-100 times. Diminished melatonin levels in the body may affect Vitamin D absorption and utilisation by the body – in particular, the immune system.
Just sleeping in a room with any of a cordless phone, digital TV, Digital clock radio and/or computer may disrupt our very sensitive hormone balance.
Male Fertility and EMF’s / EMR’s:
In a 2009 study by Maneesh Mailankot et al, it was observed that radiation from mobile phones negatively impacted the quality of semen from the participants. Their conclusions were that fertility was likely affected by RF-EMR’s.
Radiation and mobile phones
Although conclusive scientific proof is still to be found for the cancer–causing effects of radiation, several studies have identified symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, concentration and memory problems, warmth around the ear, tinnitus and tingling in the ear to be common symptoms amongst mobile phone users.
Radiation from a mobile phone is deposited into the user’s body, whether it is around the ear or if worn in a pocket or on a belt, radiation will be absorbed into the body from the closest site – even when it’s not in use.
In her book “Watt’s The Buzz?” Lyn McLean explains that radiation from mobile phones in use within cars, trains or even lifts, will bounce off the metal sides and affect other passengers within the area. Even when using a hands–free phone in the car – if a baby seat is in the back of the car, close to the hands–free aerial on the outside of the car, that baby will be absorbing radiation from the phone when it is in use.
Children are more vulnerable to radiation waves and the potential damage that they may cause. Their skulls are not as thick as adults and the EMF’s are more easily absorbed. Biological changes at a cellular level are also more pronounced in children. Studies have shown that children living near substations and heavy power lines have a higher incidence of cancers than other children or even adults living in the same area.
It is advised that children under 14 years of age not use mobile phones at all.
Contrary to some understanding, radiation from a cordless phone is just as destructive as those that come from Mobile phones.
How can you protect yourself?
1. Orgonium Harmonising Products are able to harmonise negative energies and neutralise positive ions.
These harmonizing products are unique to OrgoneEffectsAustralia, delivering a quality of Negative Ion resonance unmatched by any other LifeForce/Orgone/Orgonite technology world wide.
2. The Willautronic eSmog devices were made based on the principle of destructive interference. These devices neutralise the negative waves which adversely affect the human body.
Orgone Mobile Phone and WiFi Harmoniser: $20
Orgone HarmonyWare Necklace: $45
To find out more about either the Orgonium Harmonising Products or the Willautronic eSmog protective devices contact me at email@example.com or 0412 344 474
- Dr. James. A Handy Way to Cook Your Brain.
- McLean Lyn 2002. Watt’s the Buzz. Scribe Publications, Melbourne
- Maneesh Mailankot; Anil P KunnathI; Jayalekshmi H; Bhargav Koduru; Rohith Valsalan. Radio frequency electromagnetic radiation (RF-EMR) from GSM (0.9/1.8GHz) mobile phones induces oxidative stress and reduces sperm motility in rats. Clinics vol.64 no.6 Săo Paulo June 2009
- Sellman Sherrill, ND. 2007. Electropollution, Hormones and Cancer. Cited in Nexus Magazine Aug-Sept 2007
- Willautronic® Newsletter August 7th 2006.