Sound Therapy is a unique listening system using specially filtered analogue tapes of classical music to enhance and improve ear and brain function.
In today's world we are surrounded by low frequency noises from traffic, computers, machines, air conditioners and other household appliances. But it is the high frequencies that stimulate good hearing and better concentration and learning.
The Sound Therapy program progressively enhances the higher frequencies within the music tapes and reduces the lower frequencies. The end result is a special pattern of alternating high and low tones which act as an "internal exercise program" to tone the muscles of the ear.
As this "exercise program" rebalances and rehabilitates the ear, many hearing disorders will be rectified. It will also stimulate the firing of the synapses between the nerves within the brain thereby increasing learning abilities.
Many other advantages are received by using Sound Therapy treatment.
- Improved hearing (age-related hearing deficit or industrial deafness)
- Relief from insomnia and a more refreshing quality of sleep
- Greater vitality and sense of wellbeing
- Relief from tinnitus
- Relief from fatigue
- Deeply relaxing
- Reduced feelings of anxiety & stress
- Drug-free help for dyslexia and attention deficit disorders (ADD)
- Improved learning ability and concentration for adults and children
- Improved memory and concentration
For more information on Sound Therapy for specific problems, follow these links:\
* Please note that you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to read PDF formatted documents. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat is available for dowload here if you do not have a PDF reader.